Sunday, March 18, 2012

M.I.A.

I has been forever since the last time I blogged. I have been sorta M.I.A.(missing in Armani) for the last week and a half. I just have been really busy with school which I am officially finished this thursday, and I just started a new job, but theres really no excuse. But anyways, what new with me? Like I said I just started a new job at Zara, which I am really excited because it seems like a great company and theres a lot of work to be done.I also only have three actual days of school left and then i'm finished. I will close one chapter of my life, and open another five months later. I have begun to start to think about what i'm packing, what furniture i'm bringing and whats staying at my house here in Oakville. Even though I have over five months to figure all of that out, I am super eager and excited so its hard not to think about it. Which leads me to my next point, when my dad and I leave for our road trip in september there are various stops that we are making along the way, Chicago is one of them. Which means that I am going to take full advantage of the amazing shopping on the Michigan Mile. So I have decided that it has can to a point in my life, where I should invest and buy my first Chanel Handbag. I have wanted to own a Chanel since I was probably three or four, but I have never been able to afford one plus I think that they are something that is so special that a younger person would not appreciate. But my problem now is I have to decide which one I want to get. Right now I am torn between two options the jumbo flap or the tote, but i'm sure I will change my mind fifty times over before september. But anyways now your caught up with everything thats going on with me. Thats all for now.
ttyl
xoxo
C for P

No comments:

Post a Comment